Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Introduction

Hi Friends,

The site is an attempt to bridge the minds and thoughts of people living across the continents sharing their thoughts and views on various intricate issues we face day to day and if possible, find solace!. Though anyone is welcome, I being an Indian, the focus obviously on Indians and matters related to India and its culture, traditrion, politics, sports and anything .....!

I presently, touring the US keep updated on India through the various live streaming channels available on the internet and pass my leisure time watrching my favorite serials on live TV channels without missing an episode, no matter where am I placed. I came across few fellow Indians on way who were surprisingly unaware of these facilities and wanted me to provide links. I was doing this through personal emails to them, however, of late with so many things being explored day to day my email work was getting tedious for me, Hence this site - my update can automatically be available to you!!. Also this could be a forum for exchange of views. Still being in the exploratory stage for working with the blogger, more things likely to follow...
So be watching this site on regular basis. You can use the links to watch the TV channels right away....Enjoy!!

............more to come
I recommend that you make this as your home page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is an useful tool!

Shubha Ravikoti said...

veryvery nice site appa... quite impressive :) keep adding more